Monday 3 December 2012

LETS DO THIS!

I don't know how many people this blog will attract, but I hope it helps us! So basically I'm a 20 year old girl whose over weight, and I've been trying to lose it my whole life. I've tried it all and somehow it never works ( I say as I eat my second piece of yummy yummy chocolate cake) , so I'll tell you my weight if you promise to keep it a secret (shhh) you see the whole point of this blog is for us to help each other, I'm not a professional or anything. I just needed a diary I could rant to while I do this, I'm starting this is it, for sure this time! (I think...). So even if no one ever sees this I guess I'll always have it. Your job? Hold me accountable!!! I need to do this. So here it goes!

Im 227lbs (pounds) , thats a lot I know... trust me I know.

We'll call mondays weigh/measure in days! YAY! A reason to love MONDAYS! (Other than Gossip Girl that is)

This will be fun I promise!

Now heres a funny picture of a Giraffe.... ( I don't know why, we all need a little funny sometimes)

Oh and here are my current Measurements: (In inches)
Arms: 14"
Thighs: 24"
Calf: 16"
Hips: 43"
Waist: 41"
Bust: 47"
Neck: 15"

YIKES! I know right? & yes im measuring my neck!

OHH and Im 5'6 (Five foot six!)

Now... we need a catch phrase...


LETS DO THIS!!! 
- Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment