Saturday 8 December 2012

WORKOUT MUSIC

OK, so here it is the list I've been promising you all. Some of my favourite workout music! YAY! (Please feel free to add to this! Comments are appreciated) ;)

- Blow me (one last kiss) - PINK
- Some Nights - Fun
- Supermassive Black Hole - Muse 
- Thats not my name- The Ting Tings
- This boy that girl - Miley and Iyaz (Not a huge Miley fan but she has a killer body and this is a good song) 
- Payphone - Adam Levine 
- The way she moves 
- We are Never Ever Ever Getting back together - Tswizzle (Taylor Swift) 
- 50 ways to say good by - Train 
- Heart attack - one direction 
- Jessies Girl - Rick springfield 
- Sweet Escape - Akon & Gwen
- So what - Pink 
LETS DO THIS!!!
- Rosie

& Heres something fun I found on Pinterest that you could try:

No comments:

Post a Comment