Saturday 6 April 2013

ITS BEEN A LONG WHILE ...

Hello People (or anyone at all who even bothers to read this ...),

It's been months I know, but I have been struggling. Since I've began I've gone up and down, with 240lbs being my all time highest. This morning I weighed in at 228lbs! That is a 12 pound loss ! I am grateful and happy, I mean its taking forever but hopefully it lasts. My next goal is obviously going to be 220lbs! It may seem sad to hear me say that but yea whatever, who cares bro to each his own, I'm happy, and I'm doing well and hopefully I can keep going, and one day we'll (or I'll) be celebrating 150lbs! I'd even be happy to celebrate 180lbs! Wish me luck! and PLEASE feel free to comment with any TIPS, PERSONAL STORIES, WORKOUT IDEAS... ANYTHING  really ANYTHING! 

Live, love, laugh and learn,

LETS DO THIS! 

Lady Rosie Jane. 

Weight: 
240
238
232
231
228 




No comments:

Post a Comment