Monday 11 February 2013

PROGRESS

On February 4th I was 240 lbs, my all time high, and I freaked and made a life change. 95% of my diet has become fruits and vegetables the other 5% is chicken or meat and as for drinks I've only been drinking Green Tea with Lemon Slices

Today it is February 11 and I am 232 lbs, thats an 8lb loss, which is AMAZING. I feel better, healthier I'm not as tired and it has become a fun challange to find yummy healthy foods, so so far here are some of the ones I love:

1) Tomato Soup with TONS of veggies
2) Cauliflower Pizza (Yet to try this but looks Amazing) http://www.mimosasnthemorning.com/2012/07/cauliflower-pizza.html
3) Green Tea with LOTS OF LEMON (gives it a great taste and its good for you!) 
4) Baked Carrot sticks with olive oil and salt! (Great sub for traditional fattening french fries) 
5) Chick Pea Salad: Chickpeas, purple onion, carrots and parsley! AMAZING For the dress mix lemon, salt and olive oil

LETS DO THIS!!!

- RosieJane 




No comments:

Post a Comment