Wednesday 6 February 2013

DAY 3

Dear Diary, 

I started this blog so that I could tell the world without really telling the world the struggles of my weight loss, I started it and I was happy and excited and then life did its thing and I gained weight instead 3 Days ago I weighed myself before bed, and I was 240lbs, I freaked out, as you can probably imagine, so I decided to take action (again) but this time real action, I weighed my self this morning and I was 234lbs, and I know what you're all thinking (well what me and that one random who accidentally stumbled upon this are thinking), its all water weight? Right? Well thats how its supposed to start and I am determined. I realize I am in no position to keep giving advice without always taking it, but lets say I take it this time. 

So Online Diary that everyone can see but no one does, heres what I found helpful: 

1) Take a picture of the article of clothing you hope to fit into by a certain date, set it as your phone screen saver and look at it through out the day to remind yourself

2) When you're working out pretend Jillian is there yelling her skinny ass off at you, I swear my imagination is so vivid I almost peed myself. 

3) When you mess up which you will no matter what (Motivating Right?) DO NOT GIVE UP , you're going to feel lousy and bad and horrible and ashamed but don't let it stop you!!! Please just get back up and for your next meal have something healthy, do some sit-ups, run a little, I promise you will fell back on track . 

I know I keep telling you I'm going to update my measurements and weight but I guess I'm just ashamed, because in the end I know this journal/blog/diary is going to be for me to look back at and no one likes failure, but like I said its not failure, and without obstacles its not a challenge and well lets be honest what fun is that? 

So to all my obstacles, black ice, and potholes that try to slow me down, stop me, or send me flying in the wrong direction of incoming traffic *ahem*ahem* black ice *ahem*ahem* I have two words for you, in the name of the great and legendary Barney Stinson, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED 

LETS DO THIS!!

Rosie Jane <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment