Thursday 7 February 2013

REASONS TO LOSE WEIGHT

I thought I'd compile a fun list of reasons to be thin: 

1) When sales go on and the only size left is an XS or S you can buy it! Seriously being fat is expensive, if I lose weight I can afford to quit my second job 

2) Getting hit on gets a lot less creepier... well less creepy people hit on you 

3) You are not mistaken for the mother every time you hold a newborn

4) In a zombie apocalypse you can run... 

5) When you say you're not hungry people don't look at you like you're crazy

6) You don't look like you're about to eat your best friend anytime you stand next to her

7) Your pant size will be less than your age 

8) You can eat a lot without people looking at you like you're crazy 

9) You don't get winded going up and down the stairs

10) People aren't constantly lying to you about how great you look 

If you have anymore add them in the comments!!!! 

LETS DO THIS!!!

-LadyRosieJane (I'm fancy yo)






No comments:

Post a Comment